Thursday, May 2, 2013

YOU HIT IT FIRST AND???

Ray J came out with the lamest song ever. I'm sorry, Luv Bugs...but "I Hit It First" SCREAMS lameness...I don't care how much of a sex-cub he is.

Four days ago, I received an email from HipHopBlog.Com that said

Interview Video: Ray J - I Hit It First (Music Video Behind The Scenes

and IMMEDIATELY I said to myself, "Mrs. LV...that's that's some wackness.  I HATE when dudes brag about having sex with women. What are we in...7th grade?   I TOLERATED the sex tape because...well, who doesn't like a good sex tape.  And he was pushing it with Superhead, (shout-out to her publicist/another story) and then the whole thing about Whitney (GOD rest her soul) was like "Sit yo butt down, lil boy" but now I'm seeing this:




Now....after I THANK GOD I never dated this dude (seems like a nice chap but braggin' is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame) Cus Boss Lady AKA Mrs. LV  Don't Play That!

So...today I saw the actual video.  How bout this dude pretty much got a Kim Kardasian look-a-like and with references like "She may move on to rappers or ball players, but we all know that I hit it first".  WHO GIVES A FLIP?! Then he actually says "I put her on, I put the girl on"....wowwwww.  

That's why these women need to really consider who they lay down with.  DO NOT LAY DOWN WITH TWO YEAR OLDS WHO WILL GO BACK AND BRAG ABOUT IT AND POUT BECAUSE YOU WON'T COME BACK TO THEM AND YOU MAY HAVE PUNANI WHIPPED THEM.
I really don't know what else to think. 

Who wants to lay down with a MEGA PHONE?  Get over it, dude....punani is punani and why are you braggin' knowing the next dude's sex MIGHT just be better than your's (think about it).  IDK...Kanye sex never sounded appealing because he's a big baby, too.  

Hey...maybe KIM is the ultimate Baby Momma :) She likes dealing with babies, it would seem.  
S/O to TMZ , who obtained the full version of "I Hit It First"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/29/ray-j-hit-it-first-video-kim-kardashian/#ixzz2S6wHfesx
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com







No comments: